Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Rio and the Gays

I've been working in Vegas, running my own business, http://www.doinvegas.com/, for about a year now. I don't know why I didn't start this sooner, but I feel now that I'm settled in (kind of), I can start telling some crazy ass stories.

I was at The Rio entertaining some clients of mine from the east coast. I normally would have taken them to The Palms or Caesars Palace or something, but they wanted The Rio. The Doggie does what he's told.

I had to go to the bathroom (Number 2) so I went to the nearest restroom. I usually scout out the best looking stall. Taking into consideration: cleanliness, appearance, smell, and surrounding occupation of close stalls.

I was in quite the Rush and lacked the time to perform my routine occular inspection, dropped trou, sat down, and you can guess the rest. As I was in "Go Mode" I noticed 2 pairs of feet in the stall next to me. They were some big feet, had to be two dudes, unless Andre the Giant had a sister I didn't know about. I Heard some ruckus and started to listen in. As I listened I heard the following: "This is by far the worst hand job I have ever had, yuck."

The situation was weird to say the least, but being the stupid, obnoxious, sac of sh*t that I am, under my breath I said, "Use more wrist." They Heard. They Heard it ALL.

Sounds of zippers, frustration, and panic dancing of the feet ensued. They Responded, "Mind your own business, A**hole;" In which I quipped, "When there's a chance of mansplosion in my vincity, it is my damn business. I dont want my feet getting impregnated with your protein shake!!!!" (I thought it was pretty clever) They did not respond. I heard the stall door open, and the restroom door shortly there after open and shut.

Keep in mind, I have nothing against gay people, in fact my best friend is gay. The truth is......



Life Lesson #48

When there is someone going to the bathoom next to you, be courteous, keep all manonaise to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment